In 2000, when the dot com speculative bubble bursts, a young woman embarks on a study of stock market investing to understand, once and for all, the behavioral crux of capitalism. Her creative process is fueled by a personal quest to resolve her own relationship to her father, a stock market investor himself.
Won MECCA prize in 2002 for best set design. (Montreal English Critics’ Circle).
- Year 2002
- Venue Cinquième Salle, Place-des-Arts, Montreal
- Director Alex Ivanovici
- Set Design Jonas Veroff Bouchard
- Lighting Design Robin A. Paterson
- Costumes Robert Leader
- Original Music Julie Fainer (DJ Killa-Jewel)
- Cast Stéphane Blanchette, Grace Bush-Vineburg, Julie Duquette, Alex Ivanovici, Terrence la Brosse Ross, Jacynthe Laguë, Jennifer Morehouse and Donovan Reiter
- Stage Manager Luciana Burcheri
- Technical Director Eliot W. Smith