Two actors, Brett and Maude, become interested in the story of an overpass collapse in Laval that killed 5 people. When they discover that no one has taken any responsibility for this disaster, they start their own investigation to find out why it fell down.
Presented as a trilogy at the Segal Centre for the Performing Arts from June 2009 to January 2010.
Sexy béton, l’intégrale, presented from February 9th to 26th 2011 at the Théâtre Denise-Pelletier (salle Fred Barry).
Other presentations of the play in November 2011:
Ste-Geneviève; Montreal, Maison de la culture Frontenac, M. de la culture Rosemont, M. de la culture Marie-Uguay, M. de la culture Plateau Mont-Royal; Longueuil, Théâtre de la Ville; Lachine, Pavillon de l’Entrepôt; in December 2011: Gatineau, salle Jean-Desprez; St-Jean-sur-le-Richelieu, Théâtre des Deux Rives.
Theater that not only flirts with journalism, but seeks to usurp it.— Pat Donnelly, The Montreal Gazette
- Year 2009-2011
- Venue Various
- Director André Perrier, Sophie Vajda
- Assistant Director Marie-Andrée Lemire, Marjorie Bélanger, François Ouimet
- Set Design Cédric Lord, André Perrier, Marc Sénécal
- Lighting Design Paul Auclair, Mathieu Marcil
- Costumes Marie-Pier Fortier, Danaëlle Lareau, Marc Sénécal
- Props Danaëlle Lareau, François Ouimet
- Sound Design Carlo Verdicchio, André Perrier, Anne-Marie Levasseur, Caroline Turcot
- Cast Stéphane Blanchette, Pierre Collin, Marie-Josée Gauthier, Alex Ivanovici, Maude Laurendeau-Mondoux, France Rolland, Paul Stewart, Brett Watson
- Stage Manager Marjorie Bélanger, François Ouimet
- Technical Director Simon Lachance, Jérémi Guilbault, Julien Blais-Savoie
- Video Laura Kneale