A theatrical snapshot of a Canadian manufacturing landscape in rapid decline and of a Chinese one in the midst of exponential growth, Import/Export explores the relationship between Canada and China as they attempt to navigate through a period of extreme economic transformation.
Presented during the Festival TransAmériques.
The result is a stylish, often amusing production.— Pat Donnelly, The Montreal Gazette
- Year 2008
- Venue Espace Go, Montreal
- Director Annabel Soutar
- Set Design Ana Cappelluto
- Lighting Design Ana Cappelluto
- Costumes Marija Djordjevic
- Original Music Danielle Jakubiak
- Sound Design Danielle Jakubiak
- Cast Danielle Desormeaux, Alex Ivanovici, Danette Mackay, Bonnie Mak, David Schaap, Lu Ye
- Stage Manager Claudia Couture
- Production Manager Claudia Couture